blog design

Saturday, September 23, 2006

New LO's

Some new LO's I have created this week. Both were inspired by challenges from the Elsie book. I still love that book.

Journaling for the love LO: What you’ve taught me is that love is a sacrificial state of being. It is about giving yourself completely and believing that God has led you to the one person who can nurture and love you to your core. You have taught me that love is steady, comforting, passionate, and above all fulfilling. You’ve taught me so much… especially the fact that I never knew what love was until I gave myself to you.

Journaling for the Paparazzi LO: Usually Rob works so well with the camera. He comes cheap, is available at odd hours, and tolerates retakes. Today was a different story. I warned him that he may never work in this town again. Then he smiled ?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OO-OOP from Sweden!
Visiting from Adrienne's blog and love your layouts! I know....I am supposed to be doing other things, but I was so moved by your confession about not having children, I wanted to write you! Those feelings are completely normal! My DH and I lived an internation non child existance for 3 whole years! It was fabulous and learned so much more about each other and our families! Don't let it get to you! Parenting is not the end all be all...