blog design

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

I would like to thank my mom and dad for finding each other, so that I could be created :-) :-)

Really though I am thankful to make another year and I pray that I learned some life lessons, and that God will continue to work in my life in my pursuit of being a better person.

Woke up this morning and decided not to go to work. I have over 30 days built up (I am a dedicated teacher) and decided to do me today. I felt that forcing my body to work was not honoring my true spirit (English teachers can make anything sound good :-)

I plan to do what makes me happy today. Breakfast at a nice cafe, practicing photography, mexican for lunch, some scrapbooking, and a beauty salon appointment. Alot on the agenda. I will see how much I get done.

One non-birthday celebratory item: write out progress reports which are due tomorrow :-(

Remember...create something beautiful or learn something new today :-)

7 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Keianna!!! Enjoy your day!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Enjoy it to the fullest!

Trina said...

YEAH!!!! Happy Birthday to you!! Have a great one girl~!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Francine said...

Sounds like a great plan for a birthday! I think I'll save your list for when mine rolls around again. lol

Happy Birthday!!!

Vernell said...

Your day sounds like the prefect way to spend your birthday.

Have a happy, happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keianna. Many Many more. Have a wonderful blessed day!

Peace and Blessing