blog design

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Found My Mojo :-)

When the mojo finally comes back, you will be surprisd how many LO's you can get done :-) The new Elsie book has really been inspiring me. SOOO glad I bought it. I have already done 4-5 of the challenges and I didn't get the book until last weekend. I did this laundry LO because I was reading a scrapbook mag and they wre saying you should journal about your everyday life, including the stuff that isn't picture perfect. Well of course it made me think about my laundry pile. I journaled with a white pen. It looks good on the LO, but not so good for scanning. Journaling: Laundry is our dirty little secret. When people visit, they always comment on how spotless our house is. They don't know that we clean for hours when they plan to visit. I wonder what they would say if they saw us today. The LO with Rob is simple, but speaks volumes if you live in our house. I hate to drive. I didn't get my liscense until I was 21 (I know, I know). So Rob says he feels like my personal driver because I will try and bribe him to drive me anywhere including to the corner store. He is a trooper though, so I wanted to pay homage to my dear sweet husband. Umm, maybe I should do some hidden journaling behind the photo with the background info. I LOVE the Elsie book. I have a ton of idea books, but this one I am actually using.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great layout, the first one made me smile!

Anonymous said...

Glad you found your mojo girl!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I love the laundry one! Great pictures and love the colors.

Carrie Postma said...

These are AWESOME layouts! I have pictures of my laundry and I have been meaning to do a similar LO! You have inspired me!!!
Love the layout of Rob...so creative!

Jess Stevens said...

Absolutely love both of your LO's! I'll have to get some of that MOJO too!