blog design

Thursday, August 10, 2006

How Cool Am I ?????

Okay, so I LOVE Photoshop. I LOVE learning. So the two go hand in hand. In the before picture I am centered, have a bar rail behind me and brown buildings in the background. In the after photo I am following the rule of thirds by shifting my position in the photo and I took out the bar rail and the buildings :-) I am super proud of myself can you tell :-) :-) I think it makes for a better photo. Thanks go to my mom for taking the original. As a scrapper it's hard to be in the photo and not be the one taking the photo.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keianna a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you on graduating!!!!! What an extreme accomplishment!!!! Great photos of you in this post and below...love the photos you take and great PS work as well...love that program too! CONGRATS again!!!

Anonymous said...

YaY, great for you girl, congradulations, and I love PS too

Anonymous said...

Look at you girl! PS is THE BOMB! lol