blog design

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cherish

I had an opportunity to create yesterday and here is what I came up with. I learned how to use levels in Adobe yesterday and this is the first pic I practiced on. I think it has more contrast than my b&w's before I learned this feature. Plus, we have a red trim on our base boards and I took it out in photoshop. What do you think? I also took this pic using the self timer and a tri-pod. My husband probably thought I was crazy b/c I took like 20 shots before I could fix the shadows, lighting, and height issues. Oh yeah, I love those stamps by Rhonna Farrer :-)

8 comments:

Trina said...

What a sweet page! Very nice... I love levels too! It's amazing how you can fix your pics...

Anonymous said...

awww, look at his smile, he is trooper girl, my dh would have got up and left me on the floor on the third shot, he doesn't like to get his pic taken at all.

Anonymous said...

Great pic girl! Ya'll look so cute!

Veroncia Butler said...

Too cute. Maybe I need to learn about levels too.

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Cute LO! Such a sweet photo.

Anonymous said...

Ditto exactly what Kimmie said!!! Beautiful photo and beautiful LO!!!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Both the pic and the LO are adorable!!

Karen said...

Great layout, beautiful shot...congrats on your graduation.