blog design

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Weekend

Went to see Superman this weekend. It is a great movie. Definately a must see. Rob and I drove to the wineries Saturday afternoon. It was a gorgeous day here and we just had to get out and do something. I remember the first time we went to the wineries about 3 years ago on Mother's Day. No I don't have kids, but he wanted to celebrate the future mother of his children. Husbands think up the cutest things when they are newly married (my husband still does things even though we aren't so new anymore). We had a ball. Who would have thought you could find great wineries in the midwest (Wisconsin has some great wineries also). We love the wineries because they have great views, it's outside, they have live music, we can just be together, and oh yeah the wine is good :-) Below are some of the pics I took.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics!! Can't wait to see you scrap them!! Looks like you had a great time at the winery!!

Veroncia Butler said...

Girl, I love living vicariously thorough your life...lol Touring vineyards and wine tasting...sounds like heaven. TFS.