blog design

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Over Before it Started

I woke up this morning for a 9 a.m. hair appointment. Get to the salon and it is closed because they have no power due to a storm last night. I understand that, what I don't understand is the poor service. The manager didn't even bother to call and say the salon wouldn't be open. He/She could have come in early this morning and picked up the appointment book to make calls. Drove to the nail salon and they to were closed. So my day of pampering was over before it started. I was hungry and up early, so I decided to go to my fave cafe for a bacon souffle. Yeah, you know they were closed as well. So I had to settle for a bacon bagle from the donut shop. Hopefully, they will be operational tomorrow because I wanted to get my hair done before I went out of town to my husband's BF's graduation. I refuse to go with my hair looking bad :-(

4 comments:

Veroncia Butler said...

I have family in North county and they are all out of power too. I sure hope UE gets it back on for you all quick.

Anonymous said...

Eek!!! I hope everything is up and working tomorrow!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Sorry your day of beauty didn't work out. I hope they get things up and running soon.

Rolana

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry your day didn't work out as planned!!!