blog design

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another digi LO for my Book of Me. I really like this LO. What I love more is that it was created from freebies. Also, I am quickly developing a list of my fave digi artist. At the top: Gina Cabrera and Rhonna Farrer. I LOVE their stuff. I thought of this LO about 2 weeks ago, and only now felt free enough to scrap it. Something about putting your thoughts down helps you put things in perspective. I took this photo this afternoon by myself :-)

Other news: one more week till graduation (master's), which makes me happy except that I have two huge projects left to complete by Wednesday and no desire. I know I will have to force myself to get down to business, turn on some music, and get a glass or two of wine to help with the flow :-)

9 comments:

Trina said...

WOW! This is an awesome page... The colors and the pic are great! you should definitely submit it.

Anonymous said...

Nice LO! I love the effect of your photo!

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, that is an awesome layout! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! Congrats on the Masters! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

1 week until graduation, that's so exciting!!! Congratulations on the HUGE accomplishment!!!
Love the LO!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on your masters! That is so awesome! You should be soooo Proud of yourself! I just started college, and man is it time consuming! Your hard work has finally paid off. Also, Love the LO! The theme is awesome too. I think we have all wondered that at some point in time! Nice job!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Congratulations on your Masters! That is wonderful! I hope to go back soon to get my Masters. I love that LO. It is wonderful!


Rolana

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome layout, I love the meaning behind it too. I hope you graduation is great!!!

Karen said...

Great layout...awesome pic you took of yourself. Congrats on your upcoming Graduation!!!