blog design

Monday, February 15, 2010

Well I thought I had 14 days left :-)

Claire Noelle made her grand entrance 2 weeks early and on Valentine's Day. he weighs 6lbs and 12 ounces and is 20 inches long. We are both doing well and I will post a pic and more info when we make it home. She is absolutely perfect and the whole experience was much more than I ever imagined. I cried with the final push and couldn't stop when I first met her. It truly is a blessing and I am thankful that God blessed us in this way. I am still in a bit of shock at this little person we created and so nervous at the responsibility and so ready to embark on this new journey.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on your wonderful blessing. So glad to hear Mom and Claire are both doing well. I am sure you will be great parents.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new little girl.

Noel said...

I just saw her photo over on WT....she is beautiful!! Congratulations!