blog design

Thursday, January 07, 2010

7th Month Pic

Thought I would finally get around to sharing this. It is from early December. I take my 8th month pic pretty soon. I am 33 weeks, so that means only 7 more weeks to go. We start childbirth classes this week. I started my every 2 week appointments and at the last one on Monday the doctor said she is head down, has a strong heartbeat and is measuring right on track. She has finally decided to be active, so I feel her move all the time now. I guess she got tired of me worrying everyday and poking her to get some movement :-) Although I am ready to be done with the pregnancy pains, I know I will miss the life inside of me. Total affirmation that there is a God when you have the ability to grow a life. 

1 comment:

7across2 said...

You need to update your pic on Willow Traders!!!! Only 7 more weeks. How exciting!!