blog design

Monday, February 02, 2009

16 Things About Me

I saw this on Ali E's blog and I have seen a lot of ladies doing these lately so I decided to join in :

1) I hate to feel overwhelmed. I am a pre-planner and it really freaks me out when I don't feel prepared and it's not my fault. Hence, why I am upset with my job today.

2) I will only eat ice cream if it has nuts in it i.e. walnuts (reminds me of my granny), pecans, almonds, pistacios (sp?), whatever it is I need the crunch.

3) I have lots of great ideas, but I am not very good with the follow through :-) What's the quote... the road to hell is paved with good intentions :-)

4) I love doing nice things for people, but I have to feel like they appreciate it. If I don't think they do, then I don't do it anymore. Obviously, I am still working on being a better christian. LOL

5) I love to travel.

6) I am a very passionate person, but my fire can fizzle quickly. I have well over two grand in camera equipment that I haven't used in over a year. But like I tell Rob, it doesn't go bad and you never know when my passion will resurface. He is still waiting on me to finish the mosaic table and to paint the barstools :-) LOL

7) I love my hubby b/c he is patient and accommadating. See the items above :-) He lets me be quirky and loves me anyway.

8) I eat popcorn just about every other day. My fave is called Chicago mix and is cheese and carmel mixed together. So delicious and so bad for you.

9) I enjoy cooking for Rob on most days. It fullfills my need to feel domestic at times.

10) I am deathly afraid of raising kids, but Rob and I are going to embark on it this year. You can be assured I will probably read every book on parenting out there..... at least twice :-)

11) I am still not sure what my life calling is and I am still not sure what it isn't. Kind of a jam isn't it???

12) Red makes me feel sexy and I happen to look good in it as well. One reason I am glad to be a Delta.

13) I am a bit of a phobic about germs and diseases.

14) I hate watching shows with week to week connecting storylines b/c I feel like they are forcing me to watch every week and that makes me mad. This is why I gave up Deperate Housewives and etc.

15) I watch SpongeBob faithfully and still enjoy Nickelodeon.

16) I will be 30 this year and somedays I still don't feel like an adult. Maybe it's because I watch SpongeBob :-) LOL

This wasn't so bad. You probably think I am a little odd now, oh well :-) Ciao

No comments: