blog design

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 18 Photo A Day (Football Madness)

I never watched football until Rob and I got married. I think it's important to give and take in a marriage and to connect with something the other holds important. Rob is a sports fan and I missed him during football season. So I sat down and asked him to teach me the game. Five years later, I watch just as much as he does, play in a fantasy league, do football pick em, read and watch espn and the nfl network and I can carry on an intelligent conversation with other guys. It is our activity now and not just his. He always says he appreciates the fact that I took the time to engage in something that was important to him. I used to think the game was stupid, but now I LOVE it to death and will cry when the season is over and wait eagerly for August to come back around again.

No comments: