blog design

Monday, April 02, 2007

What did I do today??? I bought a small sewing machine and practiced sewing paper. Sewing on LO's is the newest trend and I have been wanting to try it for a while. I tried 3 machines before I found one that was cheap, small, worked, and had easy directions. I am super excited to test it out even more. Like on a real LO and not on sample pieces.

So super tired b/c I had to go back to work today after a week off. I was so upset I couldn't sleep last night. The end of the school year needs to come quick. I need a rest from this class and a fresh start with next year. Only two more months :-) and then I will be in Europe for the first time ever :-) Sweetness.

I saw some shelves in the Real Simple mag that I must have. I have gone to at least 7 different stores and no one has them. I guess I must break down and pay the Pottery Barn price, hopefully it is not too much. I will not be defeated by shelves, no not me and not today. If I finally figured out the sewing machine thing, than I should be able to find these darn shelves at a reasonable price.

bye :-)

No comments: