blog design

Sunday, April 29, 2007

God's Gift

I woke up this morning to beautiful weather and thought I must go outside today. I love nature, not the creepy crawly kind, but the sun, the trees, flowers, fresh breezes. They all call to me. My personal deep thought for the day is that you can't be any closer to God than when you are outside in the midst of his creation. This was the one reason I wanted to get married outside. Didn't happen b/c we were married in November in Chicago, but we did get married in a glass tent, so technically we were surrounded by nature from every angle. It was a beautiful sight to see everything covered with a light layer of white, so pure and pristine. Anyhoo, I think we are going out today to enjoy God's gift.

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

Did you seriously get married in a glass tent? Do you have pictures?