blog design

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Here and There

We have had a pretty uneventful weekend, but here goes :-)

Friday: went to a great Jamaican restaurant with a friend from work and her husband. It was nice to go out with another couple and have adult conversation, laugh, and realize that your marriage is just like others. We have a lot in common and so it is great to laugh about the similarities. I absolutely love curry chicken, and sweet cabbage. Their rum punch was good too. I think the jamaican restaurant is what caused Rob and I too look at timeshares on Saturday :-)

Saturday: no we didn't get a timeshare, but we did browse. We love to travel and we love visiting Jamaica, so it seems like it would be a good fit. Just have to get over the price first :-)

Sunday: I have updated the site and made a few changes. Once I get the guest designer layouts, I will upload them and update the newsletter as well. I said the first, but I get anxious and never make it :-) The March kit has been received very well (I uploaded it early). I am so excited. I sold more March kits in the last 3-4 days than I sold of the February kit. I just want to say thanks to all who have bought and all who have offered encouragement. It means a lot to me. Color Your Memories Kit Club

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm... Jamaican food... that sounds delicious. Cute kits too!

-SpiderGirl

Brown English Muffin said...

What part of JA do you guys visit?

And if you love west indian food have you ever tried Indian food...yummy!!!