blog design

Monday, January 15, 2007

She created and was content

I had a great creative day today. I completed two LO's for my next kit and one for my most recent kit. I read some good scrap magazines and generally had a great day. Thankful for days off, especially when they are on Monday. I feel really good about next months kit. I love it and the products in it.

Visited a new church on Sunday. It was a large chrch, but very nice and lively. It felt good to be back in church after being absent for so long. I don't know why not going to church becomes an easier habit than going. Rob and I are spirtual people and believers, so it should come easy for us. I guess being lazy requires less energy and dedication. But we are back on track and search ing for the right spot for us.

Rob and I spent the entire weekend watching footbal. What will we do when it is over in a couple of weeks? I must get a pic of us on the sofa munching on snacks all day long. It would make for a great LO.

Despiet the fact I was munching all weekend...I lost 1.5 pounds. Yea for me. This means I have lost 3.5 or so in the last two weeks. The ski machine comes on wednesday, so pray that I am diligent about using it. Being healthy is part of living a good life :-)

I pray that you have a blessed week and ask that you pray for my peace of mind and clarity of thought as I continue to make decisions about my career path.

Picture Time!!!

One is a pic of the two of us on New Years Eve, one is to show how cold it got this weekend, and the last is a pic I took so I could scrap about my faith.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice weekend and CONGRATS on your weight loss!! WTG!! Great photos!!

Anonymous said...

love the pics as usual! great job on the weight loss!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Love the self portrait. I really need to learn to work the self timer function.

Karen said...

Awesome with the weight loss, keep up the good work!! Glad you got creating again!!! Always fun!!!

Veroncia Butler said...

I have "way to gos" for you all around K. I pray for your success. I just checked out the new venture, and read about you not renewing your contract. I truly feel that you are stepping out on faith. The Creator will see that you are rewarded for trusting in Him so much. I can't wait to order something from the site. Everything was beautiful. You, S, F, and V should be so proud.