blog design

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Confronting Doubt and Winning :-)

So I confronted my fear yesterday, took action against it, and came out victorious. In the past I think I probably would have let the doubt plague me until I decided it was a sign that this wasn't the path for me. It seems like chickening out in a sense, but when I think about it, if I was that easily discouraged than maybe it did mean I wasn't ready to move on and face the next challenge. Today I am ready to press forward and continue with discovering and carving a new road for myself. I was victorious yesterday and it felt really good. As women we need to believe more in the awesome power that we possess. We really are capable of anything.

I am getting my driver's license switched to my married name today ( I know it only took me three years :-) I have to in order to get my passport for our trip to Europe this upcoming summer. Also, I must say that this passport business is a rip off. Why on earth does it cost $95 to prove who I am ?????

Hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend FINALLY. I took some really great photos of Rob recently and I haven't scrapped them yet. I can't wiat for most of the new Christmas lines to come in my kit clubs or to come to my local Archiver's. LOVING the new CRATE and BASIC GREY paper lines. Just yummy stuff :-)

No comments: