blog design

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Reason 1 million and Our Great Saturday

The 1 millionth reason I love my husband is because he restored all the photos I took today, which I thought I had accidently deleted off the computer. Some of my most favorite shots. He rescused them. And yes, I cried like a baby when I thought I lost them all. Here's a tip: when you delete photos off your computer they go to a magical place called the recycle bin which holds them for a short period of time. All you do is click on the photo and click restore. All is made right in the world. Marrying a computer guy comes in handy sometimes. I am not ignorant about computers, but I didn't know this tidbit. Hopefully, it will save someone else from crying crocodile tears.

Rob and I went Apple Picking and Wine Sipping today. Since we started doing this last year, this is our new fall tradition . We had a great time. We walked around, had a great country lunch, went on a hayride, picked apples, and sat at a winery passing the late afternoon time. I love the fact that Rob and I can do such quiet activities together. We are planning to make an apple pie and an apple and spice cake this weekend.

I LOVE these photos and would say that they are some of the best I ever taken. The photo course has taught me alot about my camera and what it can do. These have not been altered in Adobe in any way. The course has taught me to learn how to take better photos in camera, so I don't have to work as much in Adobe. I know I have room for improvement, but I am happy with my progress.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of the corn is VERY nice! good job!

Karen said...

Gorgeous photos!!!!! Love looking at your pictures.....wine sipping and apple picking WOW sounds like a FUN day!! thanks for sharing with us.

Heather said...

These are great photos. I am going to have to do this soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow! gorgeous photos! You are definitely putting that digital rebel to use!!!

Erica

The Mathews Family said...

Hey Keianna! You're quite an amazing photographer! Kudos girl! Love these photos! You've gotta use the kit for these - perfect!

Francine said...

These are all so incredible!!!!

Veroncia Butler said...

You are becoming a fantasic photographer. Great job K!