blog design

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I love short weeks :-)

Just think...tomorrow is already hump day :-) Okay I am trying to make this positive. Ricky Bobby was a funny movie if you like Will Ferrell. Some of it is a little over the top, but it was fun and light, which is what we sometimes need.

I start my first photography class tomorrow through an online site called www.betterphoto.com The class is all about exploring the digi rebel, which is something I need. They have a ton of other courses as well. Check them out. Please let me know if you sign up, I think I get bonus points or something. I uploaded the pics from the weekend and I didn't always get the shot I wanted. Oh well, I love learning and photography is another hurdle to cross.

I made it to the 2nd round of a scrap contest I am in on another scrap site. Kinda excited. The next challenge is to do a LO with no cardstock. Unless you have done this, you can not imagine how challenging this is.

My girls and guy first performance is next Monday. I so hope they are ready. I am going to tape it, so we can critique it later on. I love coaching cheerleading, almost as much as I loved being a cheerleader in high school.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a lot out of you class, i want to take on next year

Anonymous said...

Let me know how you like your class.

Anonymous said...

Can I ask, where is the site that you are participating in the no card stock contest?
Your photos are fabulous. I love your style.
Keep on commenting about the Rebel cuz I have been lusting after one too and love to hear what you think about it.
Thanks!
Sherri K