blog design

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here and There

Saturday I went to Dave and Busters to do team building with my cheerleaders. Kinda bummed because only half showed up, but had a nice time with the other young ladies. Rob went because I hate to drive and he said that nothing is worse than the chatter of teenage girls :-) He had me cracking up :-)

My friend Meisha came into town on Sunday. Oh my goodness I hadn't seen her in years. It was so good to visit with her. Makes you contemplate how you can lose touch with those you were once so familiar with. Kinda makes me sad and reminds me that friendships are vital in this world. I wish that I lived closer to some of my friends. They all live in different states.

Photography class is going well. This week I learned how to take great action shots of my girls and the football games. Very important to a coach. I think I am going to sign up for the 8 week course, but I have to convince myself to let go of the $300 :-( I love my digi rebel, it is the best investment.

Have some serious thoughts on my mind lately. Gotta learn to lighten up and let God, but sometimes you are afraid to let God because you are afraid of his response or path for you. Sometimes I am afraid to pray, heavy thought I know, but it is true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are still enjoying your class!

Anonymous said...

another 300,, you should be a pro in no time then, I love my rebel too