blog design

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Friends

Gotta love visiting with good friends. Met Jen at Giotti's on the hill and had a great Italian dinner. I enjoyed visiting with her, her boyfriend, meeting her mom and her cousin. The dinner was great and worthy of the Hill's reputation. After dinner they went to the hotel and Rob and I went to Boogaloo in a trendy part of town. It was nice. We sat outside, chatted and had a drink. Today we are going to the wineries to listen to my co-workers husband play with his band. Jen and company are coming also, so it should be a blast. I plan to take my big baby out today (this pic was taken with my little baby). Hope I get some good shots before the wine kicks in :-) Rob and I were also talking about going to this new neo-sould club tonight. Suppossed to be real laidback. Busy weekend. I am off to do my one hour of work related activity. I hope this new strategy keeps me from feeling overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time!! Visiting with friends is always nice!