blog design

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A few LO's I have done recently. I really like the photos on the bowling LO, especially the b & w with the colored balls. I also like the blur that is going on in the photo of me b/c I really stand out. Rob's photo has a bit of noise, but it is the one he liked most. Maybe I could have blurred his backgroud as well. Journaling:It’s Friday night, you’re restless, and you want to get out of the house. What do you do? Go to the high end bowling alley of course and have drinks, lounge on leather sofas, and eat gourmet comfort food. Rob and I love Lucky Strike. Not necessarily for what it does to our budget, but because it feeds our competitive spirit. We love to compete. I think it’s healthy, if not oh well, we’ve been doing it this way for too long. I lost both games, but I think I can blame it on the Green Apple Martini :-)

Seeing these kabobs again makes my mouth water. They were so good. Oh yeah, my grill master made beer can chicken for the first time on Sunday. I was impressed and it was really good. He says grilling is his new fave hobby and revels in the fact that it is cheaper than mine :-)Journaling: Rob and I both woke up this morning and decided we wanted to grill out. However, no simple burgers and hot dogs would do. We opened up the cookbook and chose new things. The menu: fresh strawberry daiquiries, beef kabobs, grilled veggies, and grilled fruit with ice cream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! Looks like you guys had a good time. The food looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great Lo's!!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS LO's!!!!! I hope you are submitting those!!! You have incredible talent!!! :)

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Wonderful LOs! That food looks delicious!


Rolana