blog design

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This and That

The holiday weekend was nice. I enjoyed having my family come up. I also must say that Rob and I relaxed in the silence after they left as well. It is so weird because we realized how quiet our house and our life truly is. My neice and nephew definately bring with them a certain energy level. I love it, but I wonder if we or rather I am ready for kids in the future. I love them, but to be honest I love my time and space as well. I continue to have a new found respect for my sister and her husband. Two kids under three is quite the handful:-)

I have a ton of photos from this weekend that I will post later on today. Kids make for great photos.

I will be so glad when my grad classes are over. I am tired of school work, projects, due dates, and reading technical writing. A part of me is also afraid b/c what will I have to occupy my time next summer. I have never had an empty summer. I either taught summer school, took classes or did both.

This is a busy month. We have something going on every weekend except for this one. We haven't even taken a summer vacation yet and I am not sure we will be able to fit one in. But I guess this is better than having nothing to do :-)

No comments: