blog design

Thursday, July 13, 2006

New LO...Weird Date


Had to share this one. So I decided to do the Book of Me digi style. I bought Scrapbook Quizzes and Shortcuts by SS, to help me through the process. It has lots of fun quizzes to get down to the nitty gritty of who you are, plus fun stuff you want to remember as well. I guess I could have used the Me Book I bought from Autumn Leaves, but that book inspires me to do traditional LO's. Ummm, could just be me being weird. Anyhoo, I don't mind living between two scrap worlds right now.

Monday I decided to take my husband on a date. We went to the movies first to see Pirates of the Carribbean. Good movie, very lively like the first, definately left on a cliff hanger. Half way through the movie, I noticed that the butter from the popcorn had left two stains on my tailored pants (too short to buy regular pants from the stores). Then I wanted to take Rob to eat at a steak house, but it was so late when we left the theater we decided on something lighter. Well the booth was dirty, the service wasn't top notch and surprisingly the food was only so so (usually everything is very good). I told him that if this was a real first date, it may not be a second one :-)

No comments: