blog design

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Deep Thoughts + A Calm Evening

Have you ever had one of those days when you wake up as usual, but 30 min. later you're not okay. That was me yesterday. I started wondering if I was good enough. A good enough wife, person, etc. (layout coming soon). I started feeling like I was wasting this gift of life and letting it slip by. Maybe it's the hormones, but the feeling wouldn't pass quickly. Luckily I had a good friend who listened. I am not normally the friend who complains and isn't satisfied, but it's nice to know that when I was someone was listening. Because of this day, I have decided to do something for me. Each day I will choose at least one positive and one productive thing to do, so I don't feel as though I am being wasteful with life. Yesterday: Productive-I ran 3 errands that were on my list; Positive-took some me time out of the house to just think about my life and relationship w/ my husband.


On a happy note: Rob and I went and ate at a Creole restaurant in the city and drove to a free India Airie concert at the Arch. It was very warm, but not overly crowed. We had our fold out chairs, so we were comfortable. We listened to great music, it was a great concert. If you have a chance to go see her, GO. Then they had this awesome fireworks show after the concert. It was a really nice evening (will upload pics later).

No comments: