blog design

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tiffany and Caleb


I took this picture of my sister and nephew over the weekend. I love this Layout. One, because I think the photo is great. It is black and white, but the color is vibrant and not faded out. Thanks Adobe Photoshop. Two, I love the look of love in her eyes. She is watching over him and he doesn't even notice, which is what I think mothers do everyday. A mother's love is pure, sacrificial and eternal. There is nothing else like it in the world. I really respect her for making choices I know I would not have been brave enough to make. She and her husband have created beautiful children. Their family is truly a blessing.

7 comments:

Monica said...

that is such an awesome lo! I love all the flowers! and so sweet what you had to say about your sister!!

Trina said...

Oh my gosh! How funny... my sisters name is Tiffany too and her son's name is Caleb!! LOL!! Love the LO...

Veroncia Butler said...

So sweet. I wish I had someone to capture those monents of me and DD like that more often. Your is going to love you for that.

Anonymous said...

Love the LO!

Anonymous said...

Great layout and so sweet!

Carrie Postma said...

I think that layout is perfect! You are so right about the look in her eyes...pure love.

Anonymous said...

**Such a beautiful layout. Luv the flowers! Great job.!