blog design

Sunday, January 14, 2007

She decided to take a chance...

I have some big life changes on the horizon. Friday I decided that I would not be resigning the contract at my current job, which means that May will be my last month. Huge change. I have been praying for a while for an answer and the job was getting more stressful day by day and month by month. Friday, three events happened, which to me felt like a sign from above. I am so nervous though because I know that people see and hear signs when they want them. In fact that was the sermon at church today (along with being a true believer when there is nothing left and giving God the praise when he makes a way out of no way). However, I have always prayed hard and found that when God moved me to action ( I am very indecisive) that he had great things in store for me. I am putting my faith in him once again, he has never let me down. Now the question is, do I search for another job in my field or do I use my transferable skills and search for something new. Currently, this is what I am praying for. An answer as to the new direction my career and life should take.

Yes, I am starting the kit club ( www.coloryourmemories.com ) but I am just starting it, so I am not sure about the returns, so I must find something else to supplement it. I want something creative, which is why I started the kit club. I want to create and surround myself with beauty, peace and enlightenment. I want to discover my creative spirit. Here's to hoping it pays well :-)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good luck with your decision.....I'm sure everything will work out.